To my boaz

On the other side of the story,

there's a little girl who loves a fairy tale and she believe that one day, she will live happily ever after. as she grow old and become a woman, she has this dream: that one day, she will walk down the aisle saying the two words to his prince in front of the crowds.

love doesn't miss a thing. she never know what God has plan it to her life long ago-- that her magical moment can happen in just a glimpse of her faithfulness, and in her waiting... God finally answered her prayer in unexpected place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

faithful.

"Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?"


one of the hardest season is waiting, but being faithful at the same time is another thing. the test of faithfulness comes in the test of time, mostly in a moment of choice. but its not just end in there, the test continue until its done.

Until you finally see His purpose.


I can choose to go and follow what i want in my life but I choose not, instead I choose to stay with her even though I know that I will be a stranger to that place. I have a blessing to her to go home and find a man so I can experience to love again, "staying with her doesn't give me a benefit" she trying to convince us with these word so that we can go and leave her. Orpah did, she kissed her good bye and Naomi was waiting on my response as she expect me to leave her. but instead of going back, I embraced her tightly and held on. Then finally, she gave in. We traveled on together to Bethlehem, but along the way there's something that crossed in my mind, thoughts like "what if staying with her means loosing great opportunity and going with her, it means facing uncertainty", "can I finish what I started?, can I rejoice and find joy even in a barren land, can I find contentment when there will be no harvest?". I admit, doubt started to feed my mind and tempted to go back and quit but as I see the glimpse of the unknown land and stare at her face, I knew that I already set my heart on it no matter what the cost. as time pass by, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Stand by

To my Lifegroup

To the one who remain